19.4.12

YARN!


This is the result of my visit to Morris & Sons and Lincraft. 

The three balls of yarn in the middle are for my bows on bag project with Mimi, and the grey and purple yarn are for my crochet throw to go with the mint green yarn I have. 

One of my friends is having a housewarming party in the near future, and I thought I'd make a doily for his coffee table! Just need to find a good and easy pattern... I love the idea of giving handmade presents, instead of store-bought presents. 

Also, in other crochet news, I've joined Ravelry! It's an online community for people who knit and crochet to share their projects and patterns... It is so inspiring! There are some crochet lace shawl patterns that I have my eye on! But first, I have to complete my two concurrent projects! More crochet news next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment