22.3.12

KINFOLK

Kinfolk Magazine Volume Three is being released on Tuesday and I've just preordered!! I am so excited!!! This volume sounds just perfect and more amazing than ever! 


"This third volume of Kinfolk explores how we all might benefit from incorporating more of the things we love into our daily routines instead of saving them for the weekend or out next vacation. The essays and personal stories focus on welcoming food, community, and simplicity into our lives as regularly as possible."



It's now time for me to get around to finishing Volume Two which is about the winter months. Being in Australia, it hasn't really seemed appropriate to be reading about hot chocolate and warm blankets when it's been summer here! Since Autumn is finally here, I can at least feel that it is appropriate as I wear my cardigan to keep warm...


Here is one of my favourite Kinfolk films that I watched over and over again, scrutinising every single detail when I first discovered it... (thanks, Jenna) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment